The Snom C520 does not use the regex dial string pattern. You can define your dial plan string using this as an example.
Example: Dials when UK number has been entered, or when 156 has been entered.
- Matching rule: 0[1-9]xxxxxxxxx number starting with 0, preceded by a 10-digit number
- Matching rule: 156
- Dialling rule x+P
- You must press the "Talk" speaker key for the rule to work.
- Wait for dial tone and then enter the number.
- Once the number entered matches either of the rules "0[1-9]xxxxxxxxx|156"
- the C520 will dial the number "x+P"