The SIP Trace page is a log window which displays the SIP signaling. It becomes very important when analyzing the functionality of the phone and is very helpful for trouble shooting support request.
- Log into the web user interface of the base station (WUI).
- Select Sip Log menu
- Select Clear button at the bottom of
- Perform the scenario which caused the unexpected behavior.
- Select Reload button at the bottom of the page
- Select and copy all the content of the page and paste it into a
plain text document (using i.e. Notepad or KWrite)
Save the textfile and name it in order to be identified easily and attach it into your support request.
If a Snom support agent requests you a phone SIP log, please copy and paste the SIP log into a text file, don't send us a screenshot or a PDF containing the log.