- Upgrade the phone to the latest snom UC Phone Edition version.
- Do a complete factory reset of the phone.
- Make sure there are no Identities configured on the phone.
- Determine the IP address of your phone using the Phone User Interface
- Press the menu key
- 6 - Information
- 2 - System Info
- Login to phone as admin via the https Web User Interface.
- Navigate to Advanced>QOS/Security and set "Support Hidden Tags" to off.
- Set the 'cert_provisioning_service' setting by using the following HTTP GET request to the phones IP address (replace 10.20.10.102 with your phones actual IP address) https://10.20.10.102/dummy.htm?settings=save&&cert_provisioning_service=https://cs15.snom.com:443/CertProv/CertProvisioningService.svc
- Navigate back to the root of the command https://10.20.10.102
- Go to Settings and then verify the setting was applied to the configuration.
- Press Ctrl+F (find) at the same time and do a search for "cert_provisioning_service".
- Confirm the URL to the CertProvisioningService.svc has been added to the setting.
- From the Phone User Interface go to Menu>3 Identity>3 Edit User>1 Hotdesking>2 PIN> highlight Edit User 1: and press the check mark to select.
- You will be prompted to enter the extension to be used. Enter the extension and press the check mark to save the value.
- You will be prompted to enter the PIN to be used for the extension. Enter the PIN and press the check mark to save the value.
- You should be directed to the idle LCD display on the phone. The Lync account should show as registered if the authentication was successful.
Modified on: Mon, 20 Jan, 2020 at 4:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.