If you have technical problems with your Snom
device, please follow the instructions below:
Only Snom partners are entitled to receive
direct Snom support.
- If you are an end user please contact the Snom reseller where the devices were purchased
- If you are a reseller but you are not a Snom partner please contact your distributor and please consider tojoin* our partner program**. If you can't obtain support from your distributor you can ask on the forum community.
- If you are a Snom partner you can follow
the instructions reported below.
If you are a Snom Partner:
If you are a Snom Partner you can create a new ticket by just logging-in the helpdesk platform and then clicking on the New support ticket link. The following form will appear:
In order to determine the cause of the problem, we need you to enter some basic information.
- Please give us a detailed description of the problem and, if possible, a step-by-step procedure to reproduce the issue.
- Is also important to attach to the ticket all the need files: logs, device configurations, etc.. (the maximum attachment size is 15MB). This will help us to quickly solve your problem.
- Once you have submitted the ticket, you will receive an email confirming its receipt by Snom.
- Your ticket will be reviewed and an agent will
respond by email.
- You can then communicate with the agent simply by replying to the email (please don't modify the email subject), or, if you prefer, you can still use the Helpdesk portal.
- If we need more information from you, the agent will ask for it
by email and place the ticket in an "Awaiting
reply" status. If you have not replied to the request
within 48 hours, you will receive an email reminder like the
- If you have not replied to our request for more information within 6 calendar days, the ticket will be closed by the support agent.
If you are not a Snom Partner:
In this case you can post your question into the Forum:
In case we need more informations or troubleshooting, forum post can be converted into a ticket by an agent: