On the Primary.
1. Select "Check All" this will select all of the Secondary bases in the Multicell Chain, except the Primary.
2. Press "Remove from Chain"
3. Select the Primary and press "Remove from Chain"
4. This will disable the Multicell so that you can rebuild it.
5. If the bases both advertise that they are the Primary and you get this error message on the Bases;
6. Two Primary base stations cannot create a chain. Default the ones you want to be Secondary.
On the Secondary
7. On the Secondary base stations, from the Web UI, go to Managment and click "Default Base Station" click OK when prompted.
8. Log back into the Web UI of the Secondary after it reboots, navigate to Multicell, Enable the Multicell and then click "Save and Reboot".
9. The Secondary base stations should now join the Multicell as Secondary base stations.