Echo during a conference call can be a problem. You can try to reduce the echo by adjusting the mic gain on the Meeting Point during the call.
To adjust the mic gain you must;
1. During an active call press the "increase volume" key on the Meeting Point
2. This will activate the Speaker Volume screen and the Mic function key.
3. Press the Mic function key.
4. This will activate the Microphone Gain screen.
5. Using the left and right context navigation keys, adjust the mic gain up or down to alleviate the echo on the call.