Only the Konftel 300Wx is supported. Other Konftel models example the 300W are not supported
- On the DECT base station is required a firmware version v355B16 minimum
- On the Konftel 300Wx Select: SETTINGS -> DECT -> REGISTER to start the registration mode. Note: Please note that you must confirm all your choices by pressing OK.
- Select base (1–4). Note: Four base stations can be registered in the Konftel 300Wx. If no base station has been programmed, choose no. 1.
- Enter the M700/M300 base station’s security code (PIN code). The code is 0000 for the snom M700/M300 base station.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now in registration mode and is searching for a snom base station.
- If registration was successful, the word SUCCESS will appear in the display of the Konftel 300Wx.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now ready to use with snom Dect M700/M300.
- If you are still unable to register Konftel 300Wx for use in the US
- The M700 requires the 300Wx be set to "US-Nonextended" for the US. You can determine if the Konftel is using the correct DECT band and resolve this by adjusting the DECT band by doing the following:
- To access the Service Menu on the Konftel 300Wx:
- Press MENU
- Longpress on the Hold button (Lower left corner)
- Longpress on the Line mode button (Lower right corner)
- Go to DECT REGION and change the DECT band, options are:
- Select US-Non extended
- Save and exit from the service menu and then try registering with the M700
Known issue: In versions 400B2, 400B4 and 410B4 the registration from Konftel to M700/M300 is not possible because of a bug that has already been fixed. Fix Versions: Starting from 410B1.