Some Konftel 300Wx can be registered on the Snom M700/M300 DECT base stations. v355Bxx of the M700/M300 firmware.
There is support for up to 3 Konftel 300Wx per base/multicel, starting from version v355B21 up to 10 Konftel devices are supported.
Only the Konftel 300Wx is supported. Other Konftel models example the 300W are not supported
- On the DECT base station is required a firmware version v355B16 minimum
The Konftel 300Wx is treated like a snom handsets (i.e. M25/M65/M85), therefore an extension must have been set up for it on the web interface of the snom base station M700/M300.
To set up an extension please refer to the Admin Guide. Afterward the registration will be completed on the Konftel 300Wx itself.
Please follow those steps:
- On the Konftel 300Wx Select: SETTINGS -> DECT -> REGISTER to start the registration mode. Note: Please note that you must confirm all your choices by pressing OK.
- Select base (1–4). Note: Four base stations can be registered in the Konftel 300Wx. If no base station has been programmed, choose no. 1.
- Enter the M700/M300 base station’s security code (PIN code). The code is 0000 for the snom M700/M300 base station.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now in registration mode and is searching for a snom base station.
- If registration was successful, the word SUCCESS will appear in the display of the Konftel 300Wx.
- The Konftel 300Wx is now ready to use with snom Dect M700/M300.
- If you are still unable to register Konftel 300Wx for use in the US
- The M700 requires the 300Wx be set to "US-Nonextended" for the US. You can determine if the Konftel is using the correct DECT band and resolve this by adjusting the DECT band by doing the following:
- To access the Service Menu on the Konftel 300Wx:
- Press MENU
- Longpress on the Hold button (Lower left corner)
- Longpress on the Line mode button (Lower right corner)
- Go to DECT REGION and change the DECT band, options are:
- Select US-Non extended
- Save and exit from the service menu and then try registering with the M700
IMPORTANT NOTE: the registration procedure normally works keeping the FFFFFFFFFF IPEI, if you want to specify the Konftel IPEI number you have to make sure to enter it into the HEX form
You can use the following converter to convert from decimal form to hexadecimal: