After you have completed the DECT registration process and
added the IPEI of the M25/M65/M85 handset to the M300/M700, you can then assign
multiple SIP accounts to those handsets.
Create the SIP Extension and assign it to a handset
1. Login to the Web user interface and navigate to Extensions > Add Extensions
2. On the “Add Extension” screen you can create the SIP Extension and assign it to any of the available DECT registered handset Index’s
3. Save the changes and verify the SIP Extension has been assigned to the chosen M25/M65/M85 handset.
4. In my example you can see that I have assigned SIP extension’s 5658 and 5695 to DECT handset 02556FCE35 Index# 3
Switch SIP Extensions on the M25/M65/M85 Handset
5. On the M25/M65/M85 handset press the Menu key > Settings > and press the Menu key to select the "Line" option.
6. You should now see the available SIP extensions for that handset.
7. The listed extensions are now active for inbound calls, but for the purpose of making outbound calls, you must select the primary SIP extension/line in this menu.