In case the phone license get corrupted or damaged you will receive the "SIP Disabled" error on the phone display.
To solve this issue you need to re-upload the phone license.
1. Provide Snom Techincal Support with your MAC address from the Web User Interface or the label on the back of the phone.
2. Support will provide you the license file for your phone in a file called macaddr.txt
3. Log into the Web User Interface of your phone and navigate to Software Update > Manual License Upload
4. Select the "choose file" button to the right of License File and select macaddr.txt from the location you saved it to on your computer.
5. From the Web User Interface, navigate to Status > Log and search for the message " [NOTICE] SIP: License installed successfuly"
6. Your phone should be ready to use.