How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Cannot login into Web IF

Hi there,

I'm using a D715. When trying to set up the device, I tried updating the firmware to the latest 10.1.46.16 Release. All fine: update succeeds and I can connect to the Web IF. However, I cannot log in.

I tried resetting the phone ('**##', keep pressing the final # and in the rescue mode press '1'). Still, I am prompted with 'Sign In' in Chrome, can enter a username/password but no luck.

I tried with admin/0000; admin/1234; <blank>/0000; <blank>/<blank> and some other combos. Both HTTP and HTTPS were tested.

Any clue how to reach the phone?

Best Answer

I figured it out myself: it was due to provisioning for some reason (not for this particular phone though), the password was set to another numerical value.

Answer

I figured it out myself: it was due to provisioning for some reason (not for this particular phone though), the password was set to another numerical value.

I'm using a D715. When trying to set up the device, I tried updating the firmware to the latest 10.1.46.16 Release. All fine: update succeeds and I can connect to the Web IF. However, I cannot log in.

Hi Bokholef Fouad,

Please raise a ticket or a new forum request so that we can help you and avoid the confusion with this previous request

Thank you

Login or Signup to post a comment