How can we help you today?
Start a new topic

Anrufweiterleitung M25 funktioniert nicht

Ich nehme einen externen Anruf entgegen, will den Gesprächspartner mit einem Bürokollegen verbinden - drücke auf "übergabe", drücke die 1 (sein Gerät), dann wieder "übergabe"... die Verbindung kommt nicht zustande. Währenddem kein Wartesignal beim Wartenden, obwohl der Anruf noch in der Linie sitzt.

Was mache ich falsch?

(Wir haben 4 mobile Geräte und sind im selber Grossraumbüro)

Beat,

I hope that you are able to proceed in English.

My translation of your question

"

I accept an external call, I want to connect the caller with an office colleague - press on "transfer", press the 1 (his device), then again "transfer" ... the connection does not come off. No waiting signal while waiting, even though the call is still in line.

What am I doing wrong?  (We have 4 mobile devices and are in the same large office)"

I assume '1' is a speed dial key that you want the handset (M25) to dial and then you want to blind transfer the call?  Is that correct?

What version of firmware is on the base and the handsets?

Regards,

Snom Support

Sean, 

I jump in for my boss Beat concerning the problem we have with our Snom phone. 

The translation of the question is correct. You’ll find my answer and comments in green below. 

I assume '1' is a speed dial key that you want the handset (M25) to dial and then you want to blind transfer the call?  Is that correct? Correct.

What we can do is taking an incoming call and transfer it to the no 41999319210004 (this no. is shown on the display when the handset is not in use. > In this case every other handset is ringing again and the call can be accepted by another colleague. BUT we want to be able to transfer the call to a specific handset. All the handsets have a no. on its display f.e. 1,2,3 ect.

What version of firmware is on the base and the handsets? 

Base: SW-Version: 0410 / HW-Version 2

Handset: SW Version 04.10 Branch: 0011 12-12-2018 / HW Version 9

Thank you for your reply. 

best regards, 

Manuel 

Sorry for the late reply, but I do not believe dialing a speed dial while in a call state is supported and thus can not be done.

Regards,

Snom Support 

Login or Signup to post a comment