How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Snom D315/D345 with Snom Headset A170 / A150

Hello,

we have both combinations in use.

Unfortunately we haven't found a way to adjust the ringtone volume of the headsets yet.

Firmware used: 10.1.39.11

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Chris

Best Answer

Hi Chris,

For me it works as well for the ringtone like this: I am in idle mode, I take the earpiece from base, put it into my ear, and start pressing the - or the + vol button. Then I hear the ringtone softer or louder depending on what I pressed. Note that for each change (a bit softer or a bit louder) you have to slide the  - or + vol button again, so for example if you want it very loud you slide the + volume back and forth several times until you hear the double-beep.

Thanks

Catalina

Hi Chris,

Have a look here: http://downloads.snom.com/documentation/UM_A170.pdf - page 9

Thanks

Catalina

Hi Catalina,

thank you for your quick reply.

With +/- Vol button we can adjust the volume of the conversation but not the volume of the ring tone for an incoming call or it's not working.

Thanks

Chris

Answer

Hi Chris,

For me it works as well for the ringtone like this: I am in idle mode, I take the earpiece from base, put it into my ear, and start pressing the - or the + vol button. Then I hear the ringtone softer or louder depending on what I pressed. Note that for each change (a bit softer or a bit louder) you have to slide the  - or + vol button again, so for example if you want it very loud you slide the + volume back and forth several times until you hear the double-beep.

Thanks

Catalina

Hi Catalina you're absolutely right. Works like a charm. Many thanks.
Login or Signup to post a comment