How can we help you today?
Start a new topic

Problems after updating M300

Hello, i did an Firmware Upgrade on an M300 Base Station from V410 B04 to V450 B07. After the Upgrade the Handsets can not find the Base Station any more. Another Upgrade attempt to the in meanwhile releaesd B08 OTA failed. I tried to install it via local tftp server, the Base Station searches for the file name 9430/9430_v0450_b0008.fwu. After renaming the original file to the requested name the upgrade worked. Unfortately the Handsets still can't find the base station.


 



Hi Stefan,


Are you sure this is a Snom device? 


The reason I am asking is because the device seems to have lost its MAC address (as you can see it shows 000000000000). If this is a Snom device then unfortunately when it looses the MAC address it means it is defect and you need to exchange it via RMA. Please see the RMA process here:


https://service.snom.com/display/wiki/How+to+deal+with+defective+products


Thanks

Catalina


 Yes I'am sure it's a Snom Device, since the Update the Web Interface shows SME VoIP Phone Type IPDECT (9430), also the Firmwareupdate Function searches for a file like 9430_v....



Hi Stefan,


This is unfortunately a hardware defect. Please return the device via RMA following the process here:


https://service.snom.com/display/wiki/How+to+deal+with+defective+products


Thanks

Catalina

Login or Signup to post a comment