How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

LDAP query for function codes will give an unwanted result (Snom D785 - 10.1.33.33)

Hi,

In the new firmware (10.1.33.33) the ldap query gives an unwanted result for function codes because of the new feature to search only for single digit numbers instead of chars (547 equals "lip" and "kip" and "lis" and so on).

Now if I call the number "#88" it will search for all the combinations which are possible if you press "88" (see attached screenshot).

In our scenario it will also find my colleague Ute ("88*" = "ut*"). But that is wrong. How can I avoid this?

Here are my ldap configuration:

<ldap_search_filter perm="RW">(&(|(cn=%*)(sn=%*))(|(otherIpPhone=*)(ipPhone=*)))</ldap_search_filter>
<ldap_number_filter perm="RW">(|(otherIpPhone=%*)(ipPhone=%*))</ldap_number_filter>
<ldap_search_filter_during_call perm="RW">(&(|(cn=%)(sn=%))(|(otherIpPhone=*)(ipPhone=*)))</ldap_search_filter_during_call>
<ldap_number_filter_during_call perm="RW">(|(otherIpPhone=%)(ipPhone=%))</ldap_number_filter_during_call>
<ldap_name_attributes perm="RW">sn displayName givenName</ldap_name_attributes>
<ldap_number_attributes perm="RW">otherTelephone otherMobile telephoneNumber Mobile ipPhone</ldap_number_attributes>
<ldap_display_name perm="RW">%sn, %givenName</ldap_display_name>
<prioritise_asserted perm="">off</prioritise_asserted>

Thanks in advance

Marcus

Best Answer

Hi,

I found the solution. It is the parameter guess_number. If it is set to yes it tries to predict the number and starts a search as described in ldap_predict_text. If it is set to no it only tries to find the number if a call is started.

Please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you

Marcus

1 Comment

Answer

Hi,

I found the solution. It is the parameter guess_number. If it is set to yes it tries to predict the number and starts a search as described in ldap_predict_text. If it is set to no it only tries to find the number if a call is started.

Please mark this thread as solved.

Thank you

Marcus

Login or Signup to post a comment