How can we help you today?
Start a new topic

Prefix function key

So I'd like to be able to use a function key as a prefix. I do know about the speed dial "number=incomplete" option and the action URL to send keys to the dialer. There's just one snag to that. I'd like to then press another function key to add to the number and then send the call.

Example: I press a function key to send to voicemail, then I press a user BLF key to add the user extension to dialed prefix.

On my PBX, 8 is the voicemail prefix. So if I dial or transfer to 8105 it goes straight to voicemail for extension 105. I'd like to not have to create extra speed dials to send callers to user voicemail boxes.

Dear Bryan,

We opened a feature request but for the time being we cannot say when this will be implemented.

internal reference number: SCPP-8758
So I suggest to contact a Snom sales representative in order to discuss its priority.

best regards

snom support team

great idea!

Hello Bryan, Hello IT Bluegate,

we are glad to inform you that SCPP-8758 is solved succesfully and will be part of a next Release of V10.

The starting version is 10.1.37.10, which can be provided via request in ticket system for verification. Please note: this version is not already approved for productive rollout.

Thanks and greetings from Berlin,

Jan

Thank you. But - sorry - were can I get 10.1.37.10 for approval?

You are welcome.

If you are an end-user please wait for the next release by e.g following / subscribing the news: Just click on Follow at: https://helpdesk.snom.com/support/discussions/forums/6000161902

Or if you are an official Snom reseller and Telephone operator with approved access to the helpdesk, please request in ticket system the version 10.1.37.10 for verification.

Thank you for your comprehension and cooperation,

Jan

Login or Signup to post a comment