How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

M25 Locks up with attended transfer

I've got an M300 with three M25 handsets. Brand new installation.

First thing I did was update the M300 to 410 branch 4 and the three handsets to 410 branch 3.

When I try to do an attended transfer from any of the M25s they will lock up. Here is what I've tried:

1. Phone A calls Phone B (M25)
  2. B presses hold soft key, A hears on hold music
  3. B enters number for Phone C and presses green call button
  4. C answers and talks to B. B now has two soft buttons: Conf. and Transfer
  5. If I press Transfer, nothing happens C and B are still connected and A is still on hold
  6. If I press Conf. A is now connected to C. B is not connected to either, but at this point B is locked up The screen says it is still connected to C and it has the hold and transfer buttons, but you can't hang up the call, you don't hear anything, if you talk into B neither A or C hear it. I have to power off B to get it to respond.

Blind transfers work find.

Also, and this may be unrelated, but the Hold and Transfer soft keys do not function on outbound calls, only inbound calls on the M25s.

Best Answer

"In the server settings, changing Attended Transfer Behaviour: from Hold 2nd Call to Do Not Hold 2nd Call appears to have fixed the problem I was experiencing."
Thanks David for sharing this with us!

Best regards

snom support team

1 Comment

Answer

"In the server settings, changing Attended Transfer Behaviour: from Hold 2nd Call to Do Not Hold 2nd Call appears to have fixed the problem I was experiencing."
Thanks David for sharing this with us!

Best regards

snom support team

Login or Signup to post a comment