How can we help you today?
Start a new topic

Snom 760 / FW 8.7.3.10

Hallo, 

Folgendes Setup: 

2 Snom760 Geräte, mit der FW 8.7.5.35. ( Nicht die aktuellste, die neueste 8.9.3.60 ist jedoch noch bugier )

Auf beiden Geräten ist jeweils die erste Funktionstaste auf BLF gestellt, und monitored somit das jeweils andere Gerät. 

Das funktioniert auch soweit. 

Rufe ich jedoch z.b. mit einer Nebenstelle mein Mobiltelefon an, funktioniert die BLF am anderen Gerät zwar für ca. eine Minute, jedoch erlischt das lämpchen dann einfach. 

Ein sip-trace zeigt, dass der Befehl zum Ausschalten des lämpchens ( z.b. per SIP INFO ) nicht vom SIP Proxy stammt. 

Es muss also eine Funktion / ein Bug am Snom sein. 

Ist so ein Verhalten bekannt? 

Was kann man dagegen tun? 

Stefan,

Are you able to proceed in English?

Google translation 

"Hello, the following Setup: 2 Snom760 devices with the FW 8.7.5.35. (not the most recent version, the latest 8.9.3.60 is still bugier) on both devices is both the first function key on the BLF, and monitored so the other device. It works well so far. I call my mobile phone to for example with an extension however, does the BLF on the other device for about a minute, however, the light goes out then just. A sip trace indicates that the command to turn off the light (e.g. via SIP INFO) doesn't come from the SIP proxy. It must be a bug on the snom / so a function. Known as a behavior? What can you do about it?"

Is my understanding of your problem correct?

1. A has a BLF for B

2. B has a BLF for A

3. A makes an outbound call and the BLF on B turns red.

4. While A is still in a call, the BLF turns off on B

If so, can you replicate the problem, redact any sensitive or confidential information and provide the SIP trace from B?

Regards,

Snom Support

Hello, 

of course. 

thats exactly the problem. 

Furthermore, i can confirm that without any settings changed, the snom760's with 8.7.3.10 FW do not have the same behavior. With 8.7.3.10 everything works as expected. 

Stefan,

Can you replicate the problem, redact any sensitive or confidential information and provide the SIP trace from B?

Regards,

Snom Support

Login or Signup to post a comment