How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

M300 does not register more than one handset

Hi,

we are using a m300 with three handsets (2x M65, 1x M25).

Only the first handset in the list (Idx 1) can register at the m300. The other two cannot do so. I even changed the handset on position one to ensure that it is not the fault of the handset itself. It seems that only the first handset can connect. The corresponding SIP-User/Extension has assigned all handsets as well.

Would be great if someone could help us. Thanks in advance!

Regards, Nicola

Best Answer
Thanks a lot for your response. The issue was clarified in beetween in a support ticket. The solution was to register with the default IPEI (FFFFFF...) instead of the specific handset IPEI.

Nicola,

What version/build of firmware is on the M300 and each of the handsets? Which handset pairs with the base (M65 or M25)? It could be a firmware incompatibility. If you go into the menu of the handset. settings and status it should show you the software version. Also, check to make sure the RF DECT band is the same for the handsets and the base (check the base DECT band and firmware version from "Home/Status" page of Web User Interface) 

Regards,

Sean Collins 

Snom Support

Answer
Thanks a lot for your response. The issue was clarified in beetween in a support ticket. The solution was to register with the default IPEI (FFFFFF...) instead of the specific handset IPEI.

hi, I have an issue where some M25 phones are NOT registering at all with my M300 Base. the Base is on Version 355B25. the phones are on 355B22 as well as 355B25. Yet I have 6 other phones on 355B25 that are connected and working fine. I have tried a 2nd M300 and have the same issues ( it is on the same Firmware version ). Any suggestions please ?

Login or Signup to post a comment