Answered

snom m700 multicell

i have new project for big building

i test building and need 30 snom m700

this project need 120 snom m25

how config 25 snom m700 ?

i config 4 snom m700 before but not 25 on one network

my question is in multicell

one snom m700 primary and other 29 snom is secondary? or i can more than one m700 primary? which one is better?

other quastion is  on dhcp when i disable plug and play on m700

when multicell is active server and extension is on other m700 in multicell?

Best Answer

Hi, I'll try to answer your questions here:

> how config 25 snom m700 ?

Into the article linked in my previous post you can find how to configure the bases (in short: setup the first base, then make sure all the other bases are on the same firmware and using the same NTP server, please read the section "System Installation" here). Instead if you are asking about provisioning we suggest you to follow the provisioning guide.

If you are using provisioning we suggest you to provision just the first base, then the other bases will get automatically all the settings after joining the DECT chain.

> one snom m700 primary and other 29 snom is secondary?

Yes, this is the suggested setup, multi master should be enabled only in very specific cases.

> when multicell is active server and extension is on other m700 in multicell?

This question isn't too clear to me, sorry.. when you enable the multicell and you have more than one base into the chain the settings are automatically synchronised across all the bases by the system: you don't have to manually apply the setting to all the bases.

Hope this clarifies better your questions,

Thanks and best regards

Hi Mohammad,

here you can find an article with more informations about the multicell deployment.

Please let us know if the document clarifies all your questions,

Thanks and best regards,

Hi pietro

i read document before

but not find answer my question

i need more information about snom m700

Answer

Hi, I'll try to answer your questions here:

> how config 25 snom m700 ?

Into the article linked in my previous post you can find how to configure the bases (in short: setup the first base, then make sure all the other bases are on the same firmware and using the same NTP server, please read the section "System Installation" here). Instead if you are asking about provisioning we suggest you to follow the provisioning guide.

If you are using provisioning we suggest you to provision just the first base, then the other bases will get automatically all the settings after joining the DECT chain.

> one snom m700 primary and other 29 snom is secondary?

Yes, this is the suggested setup, multi master should be enabled only in very specific cases.

> when multicell is active server and extension is on other m700 in multicell?

This question isn't too clear to me, sorry.. when you enable the multicell and you have more than one base into the chain the settings are automatically synchronised across all the bases by the system: you don't have to manually apply the setting to all the bases.

Hope this clarifies better your questions,

Thanks and best regards

1 person likes this

thanks for answer me

i found my answer on your comment

Thanks and best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment