How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

SNOM 370 + SNOM EHS + Plantronics CS540

Hi,

I just bought a Plantronics CS540, as it is listed as Compatible with the SNOM 370 both on the SNOM and the Plantronics page, but I can't get the pickup/end of calls to work via the headset (using the EHS...) Using the Headset simply as a handle replacement "works", but that's hardly what I want ... (The Phone does have an Extensionmodule v2 attached, and I'm using the Y cable from the EHS Package, if that might matter...)

Regards, Michael

Best Answer

Final update: with the most recent firmware, it seems to work fine, for now, waiting daily for BLF issues... :) 

Hi,

If you are using the Y cable, I presume you are also using an expansion module for the 370 (otherwise you can simply use the "A" cable).  

In that case, could you check that it is wired like this :

You can also post a picture of your setup if needed. 

Thanks in advance,

Hi Matthieu, 

yes, as stated above, there's an Extensionmodule V2 attached, and it is connected as that graphic shows. everything but the EHS seems to be working fine, too. 

Could you verify if it is working better without the expansion module, using the A cable on one side of the EHS, and the F cable on the other side? 

I have tried that, too, by now. Last thing I can try (next week ...), is to upgrade to latest stable firmware on the SNOM (am currently on 8.7.3.25, due to the expansion module not working correctly with BLF with the current version ... :/ )

Answer

Final update: with the most recent firmware, it seems to work fine, for now, waiting daily for BLF issues... :) 

Login or Signup to post a comment