How can we help you today?
Start a new topic

Ldap Fehlermeldungen deaktivieren.

Unser Wunsch wäre die optionale Unterdrückung/Abschaltung der LDAP Fehlermeldungen, damit der Benutzer nicht von den Meldungen irritiert wird und weiter tippen kann.

Es handelt sich um Folgende Meldungen:

1)

The Ldap query could not be send cause ldap could not be properly initialized (check your settings)

2)

LDAP Request Timeout

No final answer from LDAP server for request

1 person likes this idea

Option wäre Klasse, lediglich eine Notiz im Logfile wäre wünschenswert. 

HintergruHintergrundng in unserem Fall beim D785:

Die Meldung stört während der Rufphase, weil die Anzeige der eigentlichen Anrufdaten überlagert wird.

Is there any feedback on this from the SNOM Team? I've been working in communications for years - and must say that with the type of implementation around contacts / phone books, I am shuttered at the lack of options, to utilise nowadays cloud solutions out of the box with the devices - and them solely relying on the features and functionality of PBX systems. 

If the later is the case, this should not be sold and advertised as a SIP phone. 

Even CSV contact upload is bumpy as heck - and not functional at all. not to speak the lack to synchronise with a google and or outlook / exchange server my individual contacts. 

Hallo,

So bald ich weiß werden diese Fehler gezeigt wenn LDAP nicht funktioniert. In dem Fall, wäre es nicht möglich LDAP auszuschalten, damit diese Meldungen nicht mehr stören?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Catalina Oancea

Login or Signup to post a comment