How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

snom D725 blf + call pickup + transfer = huge problem

Hi there,

we use snom D725 phones with blf function keys, we also use call pickup on those fkeys:

fkey6: blf sip:11@192.168.xxx.xxx;user=phone|**

(** = call pickup)

now the freaky stuff: if extension 11 is ringing and i try to transfer a call to that function key (i am on phone, ext 11 is blinking, i press transfer -> fkey6 (ext 11)) 
then the incoming call from ext 11 and the one which i tried to transfer getting connected together.

that is pretty bad.

is there any configuration which can prevent this problem?

Greetings

Best Answer

Dear Patrick,

I guess the "call merge" is done by the PBX, you are transferring the incoming call to the pickup code **11.

The only way I can see to workaround this situation is to remove the pickup code from the BLF (but then you will loose the pickup functionality)..

Thanks and best regards,

Answer

Dear Patrick,

I guess the "call merge" is done by the PBX, you are transferring the incoming call to the pickup code **11.

The only way I can see to workaround this situation is to remove the pickup code from the BLF (but then you will loose the pickup functionality)..

Thanks and best regards,

i think you get it =D

but i just want to transfer that call to the x11 extension and do not want to merge the two calls together

Let me see if I have this correct;

1. You have an active call on your phone (A-D725) that is monitoring (BLF+Call Pickup) x11 on a remote B-D725

2. You see the BLF on A-D725 flashing.

3. You press the Transfer key on A-D725, placing the active call on hold, and then press the BLF+Call Pickup key for x11

4. The active call and the BLF+Call Pickup are then merged (active transferred to call pickup)?

Login or Signup to post a comment