How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

snom D725 blf + call pickup + transfer = huge problem

Hi there,

we use snom D725 phones with blf function keys, we also use call pickup on those fkeys:

fkey6: blf sip:11@192.168.xxx.xxx;user=phone|**

(** = call pickup)

now the freaky stuff: if extension 11 is ringing and i try to transfer a call to that function key (i am on phone, ext 11 is blinking, i press transfer -> fkey6 (ext 11)) 
then the incoming call from ext 11 and the one which i tried to transfer getting connected together.

that is pretty bad.

is there any configuration which can prevent this problem?

Greetings

Best Answer

Dear Patrick,

I guess the "call merge" is done by the PBX, you are transferring the incoming call to the pickup code **11.

The only way I can see to workaround this situation is to remove the pickup code from the BLF (but then you will loose the pickup functionality)..

Thanks and best regards,

Let me see if I have this correct;

1. You have an active call on your phone (A-D725) that is monitoring (BLF+Call Pickup) x11 on a remote B-D725

2. You see the BLF on A-D725 flashing.

3. You press the Transfer key on A-D725, placing the active call on hold, and then press the BLF+Call Pickup key for x11

4. The active call and the BLF+Call Pickup are then merged (active transferred to call pickup)?

i think you get it =D

but i just want to transfer that call to the x11 extension and do not want to merge the two calls together

Answer

Dear Patrick,

I guess the "call merge" is done by the PBX, you are transferring the incoming call to the pickup code **11.

The only way I can see to workaround this situation is to remove the pickup code from the BLF (but then you will loose the pickup functionality)..

Thanks and best regards,

Login or Signup to post a comment