How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Snom 821 phones not showing the conference triangle button

Hello,

I am having the same issue found here: http://forum.snom.com/index.php?showtopic=5457

But no information on the solution was provided.  

When I have the 1st call on hold, we do not have the option to dial out another line, nor the triangle symbol for conference.

Firmware-Version: snom821-SIP 8.4.35

Bootloader-Version: SPEAr300 SNOM 1.4

I can attach screenshots if needed on the snom phone when it is on hold.

Best Answer

Is this a new install or an existing install? 8.4.35 is an older firmware version..was it working at one time and then it stopped? Based on this statement "When I have the 1st call on hold, we do not have the option to dial out another line" it sound like a configuration issue. If you are unable to place an outbound call while there is an active call, how can you add callers to a conference call? What is you have the call on hold and receive a 2nd call? Is the call rejected?

More notes: We are using Asterisk FreePBX if that matters.

Attached is a picture of the snom 821 when call 1 is on hold. 

20170505.png
(582 KB)
Answer

Is this a new install or an existing install? 8.4.35 is an older firmware version..was it working at one time and then it stopped? Based on this statement "When I have the 1st call on hold, we do not have the option to dial out another line" it sound like a configuration issue. If you are unable to place an outbound call while there is an active call, how can you add callers to a conference call? What is you have the call on hold and receive a 2nd call? Is the call rejected?

Login or Signup to post a comment