How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

SNOM 870 + Vision one directory/synchronization

I recently bought a used SNOM 870 and Vision. They work great!

Now I have a question if it is possible to synchronize or maintain one phone directory? When I add a Speed Dial option to a button of the vision, then the phone calls the person. When this person calls the button also flashes.

The down side is that I have to maintain two directories. I have to add images at both the SNOM 870 and the Vision and fill in the phone numbers at both devices. Is it possible to setup a synchronization between the two? Or maybe that you can assign a contact to a certain key at the Vision.

SNOM 870 firmware 8.7.3.19 and Vision firmware 1.2.5.

I know I don't have the latest firmware and that there is a pairing mode between the devices, but I can't find the advantages of this mode.

Best Answer

Hello,

this is not possible unfortunately. you can do that using a snom 7xx or D7xx phone + D7 expansion: once you connected the D7 the expansion module keys can be managed via the phone.

Thanks and best regards

Hello,

Surry, can you please clarify what kind of addressbook you are loading on the Vision ? Isn't too clear to me..

Thanks

At the SNOM870 you have a addressbook/directory with contacts and there name + phonenumbers + images. In the Vision I use 'Speed dial' options to create a shortcut to call people. This is a sort off addressbook and can contain also images.

What I am looking for is a way to configure the Vision with the speed dial options, but from the SNOM870. I would like to manage the Vision from the SNOM870.

Answer

Hello,

this is not possible unfortunately. you can do that using a snom 7xx or D7xx phone + D7 expansion: once you connected the D7 the expansion module keys can be managed via the phone.

Thanks and best regards

Login or Signup to post a comment