How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Simlock or not Snom 370

Hi, i bought 11 used Snom 370 phones and i would like to know if there is a way to check if they have a simlock and if i can resell them without any diffuculties.

best regards

Best Answer

Chrille,

Our phones do not have a simlock. However, the phones can be configured by the original owner to use our Snom Redirection Server. This allows the phone to be securely provisioned with the owners desired settings. Phones that are being redirected to a provisioning server are usually restricted from an end user modifying the settings URL (settings_server) field or factory resetting the phone.  If the phones are being redirected by our Redirection Server they can only be removed by the original owner of the equipment and Redirection account. If you can configure your phones and do not have any problems doing so, then you should be able to do with them as you please.

I hope this answered your question.

Regards,

Snom Support

1 Comment

Answer

Chrille,

Our phones do not have a simlock. However, the phones can be configured by the original owner to use our Snom Redirection Server. This allows the phone to be securely provisioned with the owners desired settings. Phones that are being redirected to a provisioning server are usually restricted from an end user modifying the settings URL (settings_server) field or factory resetting the phone.  If the phones are being redirected by our Redirection Server they can only be removed by the original owner of the equipment and Redirection account. If you can configure your phones and do not have any problems doing so, then you should be able to do with them as you please.

I hope this answered your question.

Regards,

Snom Support

Login or Signup to post a comment