How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Webapplication Same-origin policy SNOM821

We've developed our own ERP platform (Web / Browser) application from which we want to control our phone for outgoing / incoming conversation. 

Currently we have problems connecting to our application to our phone because of the same-origin policy on the browser side. What solutions do we have here for connecting / click to dial / autodial controls to the phone. 

Our first goal is to get the click to dial working from the webbrowser. 

Best Answer
Hello Bas,

you are welcome. A few startlines:

Wiki: Can_I_control_my_snom_phone_remotely

Please review the notes in the wiki, regarding authentication and hidden tag dependencies, etc.

an example leveraging the wiki: PowerShell Script - pure text, even the graphics (come base64 enc.) - Don't miss the linked video.

additional documentation, examples via: Snom IO knowledge base

Snom IO will also provide you good examples how the phone might interact back to your platform, via the built in XML mini browser.

Hope this is useful for you.

Thanks and greetings from Berlin,
Jan
1 Comment

Answer
Hello Bas,

you are welcome. A few startlines:

Wiki: Can_I_control_my_snom_phone_remotely

Please review the notes in the wiki, regarding authentication and hidden tag dependencies, etc.

an example leveraging the wiki: PowerShell Script - pure text, even the graphics (come base64 enc.) - Don't miss the linked video.

additional documentation, examples via: Snom IO knowledge base

Snom IO will also provide you good examples how the phone might interact back to your platform, via the built in XML mini browser.

Hope this is useful for you.

Thanks and greetings from Berlin,
Jan
Login or Signup to post a comment