How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Snom 9m NTP error

We have a snom m9 base + 3 DECT in our office; in the base configuration, under "time/language" I set up Italia, Italy, GMT+1...and I tried 3 NTP server: 192.53.103.103, 188.40.67.131 (ntp.snom.com), time.windows.com... Retrieval seems like correct but error in GMT evaluation because all our DECT had wrong date and time.

Fw is latest version

attached the xml configuration file...

How can I fix it?

thanks

bye

xml
(56.8 KB)

Best Answer

There is no terminal access via SSH to the Base stations. If the Base and handsets are not getting NTP updates, you can try and factory reset the M9 Base and handsets to see if that resolves the issue.

Is there a difference in time between the M9 base (logs etc) and the time displayed on the M9 handsets by any chance?

No, base log and cordless had the same time...is there a way to know if base can connect to the NTP server? i try connecting via SSH to base, but port 23 is close

thanks

bye bye

Answer

There is no terminal access via SSH to the Base stations. If the Base and handsets are not getting NTP updates, you can try and factory reset the M9 Base and handsets to see if that resolves the issue.

Login or Signup to post a comment