How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

info on snom 300 display

Buongiorno.

My snom 300 displays, during an active call, shows the option "speakerphone" (altoparlante) in the second line, but I'd like to cancel it, because totally unuseful. Infact, shoul I activate the handsfree mode, I can just press the speaker button.

In order to optimize the space, I'd like to see in the first line the caller ID and call length, and in the second one, just the option "hold" (attesa)

Is it possible to set this lay-out?

Italian answer is very appreciated.

Grazie

Alessandro

jpg

Best Answer

Hi Alessandro,

the +Speakerphone (the + is an important part) means that if you press the tick button (the ) the phone will activate the the speaker along with the handset (the so called dual audio mode).

You should be able to get rid of that removing the F_DUAL_AUDIO from the setting call_screen_fkeys_on_connected

You can do that via provisioning or single HTTP request:

http://Phone_IP/settings.htm?settings=save&call_screen_fkeys_on_connected=F_PARKORBIT%20F_CONF_ON(not:Conference)%20F_HOLD%20F_NEXT_CALL_SCREEN

In Italian:

Il tasto +Speakerphone serve ad abilitare la modalità dual audio premendo il tasto spunta ( √ ). Se comunque non lo vuoi visualizzare lo puoi rimuovere rimuovendo il parametro F_DUAL_AUDIO dal setting call_screen_fkeys_on_connected.

Answer

Hi Alessandro,

the +Speakerphone (the + is an important part) means that if you press the tick button (the ) the phone will activate the the speaker along with the handset (the so called dual audio mode).

You should be able to get rid of that removing the F_DUAL_AUDIO from the setting call_screen_fkeys_on_connected

You can do that via provisioning or single HTTP request:

http://Phone_IP/settings.htm?settings=save&call_screen_fkeys_on_connected=F_PARKORBIT%20F_CONF_ON(not:Conference)%20F_HOLD%20F_NEXT_CALL_SCREEN

In Italian:

Il tasto +Speakerphone serve ad abilitare la modalità dual audio premendo il tasto spunta ( √ ). Se comunque non lo vuoi visualizzare lo puoi rimuovere rimuovendo il parametro F_DUAL_AUDIO dal setting call_screen_fkeys_on_connected.

perfetto! applicato e funziona. Ora il display è più "pulito" e compare solo l'opzione "Attesa"
Grazie! 
Login or Signup to post a comment