How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

callrecord_missed_local

Hi,

I'm implementing a hotdesk function with snom phones and for this I need to backup the call history from the phone when the user is disconnecting.

The call history information should be in the xml settings file (callrecord_missed_*, callrecord_received_*,...), these information are correctly filled on a d725 but all the fields are empty when I export the file from a d715. I see the call history on the web interface but all the callrecord* fields are empty in the xml.

Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Also, I have another problem when I push back the callrecord settings via the provisioning. The phone seems to ignore it.

Is that supposed to work?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Cyrille

Best Answer

I answer to myself regarding the callrecord not exported in the settings.xml file.

The setting save_latest_callrecords_to_flash should be set to ON for this to work.

However, I still have no solution for the callrecord not being imported with auto provisioniong.

I forgot to say that I'm using the firmware version 8.7.5.35 on both phones.

Answer

I answer to myself regarding the callrecord not exported in the settings.xml file.

The setting save_latest_callrecords_to_flash should be set to ON for this to work.

However, I still have no solution for the callrecord not being imported with auto provisioniong.

Login or Signup to post a comment