How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Is it provisioning server?

I have bought 6 refurbished 320s and 370s but they all seem locked. If I do a reset then it keep cycling through TFTP. I cannot access the web page as it demands user id and password which I don't know.

The menu is also German so I can't find any option that resets the phone completely. Firmware is 8.7 and a MAC address is 00:04:13:52:15:fb

Have these been locked by the provisioning server? What can I do to reset them. I just want to add them to a hosted PBX as I have successfully done with my other SNOMs.

Best Answer
All network information entered but it was pressing OK that was the problem.

The Vodafone models have OK and cancel transposed so you have to press the X after entering the TFTP details.

All work fine by doing that.

Thanks, I can reset as described and I get the TFTP options. However after I have entered IP and TFTP address the phones go straight to “System is booting up”.

There is no “Loading image” message or any interaction with PumpKIN. I have used PumpKIN to re-flash the 300s so know this is working.

Would it make a difference that the phone is badged Vodafone?

Hi,

I can't see any redirection for the mentioned mac address.
could you post the other macs?

please try to reset the phone using this combination
* Volume Up * Volume Down #

If there is no redirection set, tftp will always help. Otherewise the phones can be faulty and has to be repaired.

reboot them while holding down #
then option 1 is reset

Thanks, I have done this but all I get is option to enter IP, TFTP, gateway, netmask etc. If I try to load new firmware with Pumpkin (mac) it fails and continues to boot into the old image with the admin user id and password still requested.

Phone is badged Vodafone if this makes a difference.

Hi,

did you also enter the IP gateway address and the netmask?
Don't press "OK"-button until you enter all nezwork information.

Answer
All network information entered but it was pressing OK that was the problem.

The Vodafone models have OK and cancel transposed so you have to press the X after entering the TFTP details.

All work fine by doing that.

Hi Chris,

it seems like you managed to get rid of the VF provisioning. I am having similar problems with my snom 300. Could you please tell me, if you are now able to enter a custom URL into the Update Settings URL field under Setup -> Advanced -> Tab Update? Or is this greyed out and preset with an VF URL?

Regards
Christian

Ok, thank for mentioning that.

Login or Signup to post a comment