How can we help you today?
Start a new topic
Answered

Snom 370, BLF and Asterisk

Hello everyone,

I have a Snom 370, currently running on firmware 8.7.5.17 and I want to use BLF with Asterisk.

I followed the instructions in the Snom wiki. The problem is that the phone always uses the wrong identity (namely identity 1) when setting up the subscription, but the Asterisk server providing BLF is configured as identity 2.

I can choose identity on the function keys configuration page but when I press apply and the page is reloaded, it is switched back to the first identity.

Furthermore, on the SIP subscriptions page I see that the wrong identity is used.

Any hints on this?

Best Answer

I'm not sure what you mean by this, as in my case I configure the phone manually. But I checked the actual configuration and it seems to be working actually.

I did a factory reset some time ago because there was a problem withe line key LEDs (this was discussed in another thread here), so I assume this issue got resolved by that.

Are you sure the change isn't deployed via provisioning ?

Answer

I'm not sure what you mean by this, as in my case I configure the phone manually. But I checked the actual configuration and it seems to be working actually.

I did a factory reset some time ago because there was a problem withe line key LEDs (this was discussed in another thread here), so I assume this issue got resolved by that.

Login or Signup to post a comment